apoC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apoC is now RECRUITING. Please post stuff on the forums, and stay active in the server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrim Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quixy
Quixy

Scrim Team Empty
PostSubject: Scrim Team   Scrim Team EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 pm

We need a Scrim Team I in one forth am not going to be on it because I need to practice but, it would be a real god way to flourish the community and make it better and Advance as a Clan.
IMO. I think Larc Should make one and be the recruiter for it and have tryouts on like friday and or saturday (Afternoon)
Back to top Go down
lunchbox
Board of Directors

Scrim Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team   Scrim Team EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 pm

I completly agree with you on that quixy. I have talked to many people in the server about joining apoC and they allways seem to loose a little intrest when i tell them we dont have a scrim team up and running yet. recently we got a few more people in the clan who have experience in cal and scrimming, so we might want to let them talk amongst themselves to figure out what would be best.
Back to top Go down
larc
APOC LEADER
larc

Scrim Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team   Scrim Team EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Ok. I'm not gonna start a scrim team, for I am not good enough. So I call a clan meeting next Sunday. Basically, we need to establish The Administration and The Council, so we can have some basis of structure. Then we'll jump off from there. And as for the people who lose interest, they must know that apoC is not a clan based off of scrimming. We are a community who HAS scrimteams who would represent apoC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apocgaming.net
Sponsored content

Scrim Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team   Scrim Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrim Team
Page 1 of 1