apoC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apoC is now RECRUITING. Please post stuff on the forums, and stay active in the server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The server last night... o.o

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
larc
APOC LEADER
larc

The server last night... o.o Empty
PostSubject: The server last night... o.o   The server last night... o.o EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Well, we were just sitting there having fun. (lunchbox, Raz0r, Glock40, Jessie, and me) Then, this guy, who shall remain nameless, comes in and started talking to me. He was just casually talking, saying that our server was his favorite server, and he always comes in here, and what not. Then, lunchbox, Glock, f00l3d, and I were talking in vent, and I asked lunch if I should do my "Jessie immitation." So, I did, and changed my name to "apoC|Jessie". The dude, lets call him "D". After I changed my name to Jessie, I started talking in a girl voice. Then, I naded and flashed at the same time, so I said, "OMG! I just ate that nade and theres white stuff everywhere" (no dirtyness intended). After everyone started laughing, I realized what I said. D, was all, that was hot, and keeps asking Jessie to talk again.

So, the rounds keep on going, and I happened to be facing two opponents at one time. I jumped out, and shot them both, and in the process, I was doing a girl scream, but it sounded like a moan. After we all laughed about it, D kept saying, that was hot, telling us hes wanking it and only using one hand to play.. The laughter and the party continues until I got annoyed by doing the voice so much, I changed my name back to larc.

Then, he asks Jessie to talk and moan again. Jessie responds with a , "I dont have a mic dood!" and he replies, "what? wait, that was larc the whole time?!" We all laughed and said FAIL. Then, he says, "not funny, I just wasted a bullet on it".. The server gets quiet... Then, a sudden explosion of laughter, and ewws. I'll leave it up to whoever reads this to define "bullet" for themselves.........

o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.apocgaming.net
Raz0rs3dge
New Kids
Raz0rs3dge

PostSubject: ROFL   The server last night... o.o EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:27 pm

ROFL!!!!!!! i Remember tht i was dieing inside ROFL
Back to top Go down
lunchbox
Board of Directors

PostSubject: Re: The server last night... o.o   The server last night... o.o EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Oh god, that was just..... horrible....
Back to top Go down
larc
APOC LEADER
larc

PostSubject: Re: The server last night... o.o   The server last night... o.o EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 pm

haha yeah..
i didint know wether to kick him or ban him for that.. just pure awkwardness
Back to top Go down
JessieFtW:]
JessieFtW:]

PostSubject: Re: The server last night... o.o   The server last night... o.o EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 am

ROTFLMSFAO OMG I WASON TH E FUCKING FLOOR DIEING THAT OMG. That fucking shit literally made me cry and I'm being legit wheni say I cried I swear that fucking just made me like omg I can't even explain how fucking hard I wa laffing but I was so wiereded out at the same time cuz that lil boy probly saved my pic and is fapping right now shooting another "bullet"
Back to top Go down
Raz0rs3dge
New Kids
Raz0rs3dge

PostSubject: Re: The server last night... o.o   The server last night... o.o EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:12 pm

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
larc
APOC LEADER
larc

PostSubject: Re: The server last night... o.o   The server last night... o.o EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 pm

hhahahahhahhaaha
Back to top Go down
Glock 40
Board of Directors
Glock 40

PostSubject: Re: The server last night... o.o   The server last night... o.o EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am

that was so funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server last night... o.o   The server last night... o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

The server last night... o.o
Page 1 of 1